Disbel Mansilla DDS
Originally from Caracas, Venezuela, Dr. Disbel Mansilla has been practicing dentistry for more than two decades, and with her vivacious and fun personality, she makes going to the dentist fun.
Dr. Mansilla is always improving her craft, attending various courses in cosmetic dentistry en route to becoming the only American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) certified Cosmetic Dentist in San Luis Obispo.
Dr. Mansilla has been practicing dentistry since 1991, serving San Luis Obispo since 2003. Her specialties include Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry; her results are amazing, and can be seen in our Smile Gallery.
When she’s not working, Dr. Mansilla enjoys staying active on the Central Coast and can be found cycling and hiking our local trails.
Their smile is the first thing you notice when you meet someone… That’s why cosmetic dentistry became my focus. It allows me to boost patients’ self-confidence. When they achieve a healthy, beautiful smile, the change is not only physical.
[us_testimonial style=”2″ author=”Joanna A.” company=””]Dr. Mansillia has been our family dentist for over 8 years. The office has handled everything from routine cleanings, to emergency cosmetic repair on our sons front teeth, also the billing that goes along with it. Very thankful for her expertise. Having had hours of dental work as a child , it is now time to replace and repair all that old work. I am thankful for her honesty, I thank you for her diligence, but most of all I’m thankful for her quality of work. Every visit reduces the anxiety that I feel about the dentist. Dr. Mansilla always makes sure that I am comfortable and not feeling any pain. Even on a stressed-out, emergency drop-in filled day they will find a minute to laugh and smile.[/us_testimonial]
Dr. Mansilla’s Education
Dr. Disbel Mansilla is always improving her craft, attending various courses in cosmetic dentistry en route to becoming the only American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) certified Cosmetic Dentist in San Luis Obispo.
This is one of the most comprehensive continuing education program about implant dentistry. Presenters include renowned university faculty, world-class clinicians and top authorities in implant dentistry. Completed on September 2016- June 2017
- 380 hours of lectures and clinical
- Surgeries done: four maxillary implants
– Two of them with sinus lift.
– Three lower implants and a particulate bone graft in the mandible with a tunnel approach.
- Contemporary approach to smile design, adhesive restorations, controversies in new technologies and trends – May 2012
- Additional veneers – May 2011
- Accreditation, criteria, replacement of missing tooth, matching indirect restoration to natural denotation, photography hands-on.
UCLA School of Dentistry
- Advanced anterior esthetics – March-April 2011
- Patient management and treatment planning – November 2010
- Practical occlusion for esthetics and function – October 2010
- Aesthetic continuum – July-September 2010
Esthetic Professionals Education Center
- Advanced Occlusion Residency – 2006-2007
Universidad de Los Andes
She graduated from Universidad de Los Andes, in Merida – Venezuela. Dr. Mansilla finished first in her class, and went on to earn near perfect scores on her board exams.